Sunday, June 2, 2013

How to Raise $200- Part 2

About a month ago, I posted this about how my church is doing a fundraiser this summer to raise money to expand our cafe area (it's currently a little crowded). I've been very happy and blessed with the response to far. Lots of you have come to me with your requests/orders.

At the same time, my grandma asked me to do a painting for the cafe, some sort of word art on a background that she had already started. I agreed, and used Isaiah 58:12, which is the verse that our clarion call (basically a mission statement) is based on. That set off a whole new string of orders that involved original word art (instead of the paint-sticker art).

So I thought I'd post some pictures, in case anyone else is interested in getting like this instead.



I also take special requests... if you see something on Pinterest that you would like me to recreate, let me know! A friend from church had found this painting through Pinterest, and asked if I could do something similar. This is the result:


Pricing:
8X10 = $15
11X14 = $20
16X20 = $25
special sizes will be individually priced, based on the cost of the canvas and hours working on it.

If you are interested in getting a canvas (whether it's the original word art or the sticker-paint art type thing), email me with this information:
1. canvas size
2. for word art: background colors and lettering color
3. for sticker art: underneath colors (which will be the colors of the lettering) and the overlay color (which will end up being the background color)

liesl.nafziger@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Liesl for my canvas. I love it. I am searching for the next one to order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liesl, these are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete